Sunday, July 9, 2017

I'll be performing at Night it Up!


Just a quick FYI - I'll be performing at Night it Up! Night market this year! I will be singing on the main stage Saturday July 15 at 4:25pm. If you're free or interested, come by and check me out : ) Click here to see the full performance schedule.


Night it Up! is an annual night market - styled in the vein of night markets from across Asia. It features delicious foods from local vendors and performers from all across Toronto - including me, which I'm very excited about! There are lots to do, see and eat - definitely worth stopping by! Plus, it's a FREE event!


It is happening this weekend July 14-16 at Markham Civic Centre, 101 Town Centre Blvd. For more info, you can check out their website here. It'll be lots of fun, so hope to see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment