Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Uniqlo T-shirts in Canada!


I'm such a big fan - very excited that Uniqlo t-shirt (UT) is now available in Canada! It launched last month and is available at both the Eaton Centre & Yorkdale. Now, I won't have to ask my friends from aboard to get them for me.





UT - are carefully selecting pop art from around the world. In its 10th season, UTs have become central to Uniqlo's LifeWear approach by emotionally engaging with people. Their internationally beloved content simply and directly conveys the individuality and moods of wearers.

I LOVE graphic t-shirts! (I even created my own line, Hello! Stuff by David Chiu - you can check them out here.) UTs are the best - they're fun & I love their selections of pop culture icons; stuff like Disney, Marvel and Pixar just to name a few.

There's also the SPRZ NY Uniqlo t-shirt - a collaboration with MoMa. The SPRZ NY (Surprise New York) collection aims to disseminate examples of stunning artistic inspiration around the world. For the Spring Summer 2017 season, the collection features prints inspired by the work of, my favourites, Andy Warhol, Keith Haring and Jen-Michel Basquiat. It also features geometric patterns inspired by the work of Sol LeWitt, Francois Morellet, Max Bill and Gertrud Goldschmidt.

Will you be picking up some UT?






1 comment: