The Manliest grooming brand on the planet introduces NEW Swagger Gel to the Old Spice Hair Care and Styling Product line. Giving guys high hold and moderate shine for hair that doesn't try too hard.
And just in time, to combat those winter months 'Hat Hair'. You guys knows what I'm talking about. Here are some tips:
1. Start with Old Spice Swagger Gel – Simply apply a small amount to your fingertips and rub together before applying to the hat line. Depending on the length of your hair, always remember a small amount goes a long way.
2. Keep it Dry – Make sure your hair is completely dry and styled before wearing the hat. Otherwise, your hair will flatten and take the hat’s shape when wet.
3. Hat Indentation Quick Fix – Use your fingertips to press and start rubbing the hat line out. Think of your fingertips as an eraser!
4. Water Works – In a pinch and without product? Wet your hands with water and flick excess off. Start with a small amount because you can’t unwet your hair. Remember, it’s just a quick touch up!
5. Hats Off to Hats – Many guys wear hats on a daily basis, and hats can also be cleverly used as a styling tool. They work great to bring down hair volume, or to help keep Swagger-styled hair in place from home to your destination.
Old Spice Styling products can be found nationwide in retailer hair care aisles.
|Old Spice Styling Products|