Friday, September 30, 2016

UNIQLO Opens First Canadian Store!



I don't know about you, but I'm super excited about the first Uniqlo opening in Canada - FINALLY! : )


Uniqlo launches its first Canadian store at the CF Toronto Eaton Centre Friday, September 30. It will feature a range of core items for men, women, kids and babies. In addition to the brand's signature items such as Ultra Light Down, HEATTECH, Cashmere, Extra Fine Merino, Jeans and Oxford Shirts, the store will see the North American debut of the brand's most recent line of Uniqlo U.

Make sure to stop by during opening weekend, there will be special promotional prices on popular core items including the Ultra Light Down Parkas and Extra Fine Merino sweaters.


Lucky me - I got to attend the pre-opening party last night. I had a blast - I was pretty much like a kid in a candy store, lol. Check out some pics and more info below.

Are you excited? What do you like most about Uniqlo? For more info, check out their website here. Now, head down to the Eaton Centre and happy shopping!!

Welcome to Canada Uniqlo! Thank you for having me!

Checking in... Thanks for having me BICOM!



Opening ceremonial cracking of the sake barrel!



Sake - Cheers!
Time to study - Store layout.

LOVE this idea - "UNIQLO meets Toronto" this area will feature carefully curated items from four local shops that reflect the vibrant and diversified lifestyles of Torontonians.




The reason I look forward to cooler weather....


Uniqlo U

Canadian's own Tyler Shaw performing!

Selfie with Tyler!
Thank you Uniqlo Canada! I'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment