Sunday, August 14, 2016

Stuff I Wore - UNIQLO X KAWS Tshirts

I'm super excited that Uniqlo will finally be opening here in Toronto this September at the Eaton Centre & also at Yorkdale later in the fall.

My fav from the collection.

If you're a fan of Uniqlo, I'm sure you heard of the UT line (Uniqlo-tshirt). Their latest collaboration was with New York based artist KAWS. Artist Brian Donnelly's distinct pop-infused and animated designs were used on tshirts, tote bags and room shoes.














When it was first released in early Spring 2016, the collections was an instant hit - it was quickly sold out both online and in-stores (in the US)! Luckily, Uniqlo relaunced the collection offering a second chance for those who weren't able to get their hands on any of the items.

Click here to view the whole Uniqlo X KAWS collection. They're actually on sale now : )

Thanks to my friend Teresa, she was able to help me get four of my fav ones from the collection all the way from Taiwan! Take a look below to see how I wore them.









No comments:

Post a Comment