Thursday, July 21, 2016

I'll be Performing at the T&T Waterfront Night Market


Not sure if you guys know but I really enjoy singing! I am very excited to share that I will be performing on the main stage at this year's T&T Waterfront Night Market. The night market will be happening from July 22-24 at 185 Cherry St. downtown, Toronto Port Lands. For more info, you can check out their website here.

I'll be performing on the main stage on Saturday July 23 at 5pm. This will be my third time singing at the night market! I'll be singing 4 songs; 3 English & 1 Chinese. As to which songs? Well, you'll just have to come watch! : ) Come by if you're free!

Performers during the weekend.

The WNM is always a fun event. For the foodies out there, you can expect lots of Asian themed 'street food', along side an array of multicultural cuisine from other parts of the world. For those who like to shop, there will also be some retail and lifestyle vendors. There will also be plenty of entertainment: centre stage (where I will be), dance competitions, an interactive sports zone, a kids area with games & rides, film screener and the new addition this year of street busker performances!

The WNM is definitely worth checking out. Friday 7/22: 6pm - Midnight. Saturday 7/23: 4pm - Midnight. Sunday 7/24: 4pm - 10pm. Hope to see you there! : )



No comments:

Post a Comment