Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Working Out with Gaiam

 

I'm a pretty active guy. I go to the gym about 3-4 times a week. Not only do I go play badminton, I also do some weights and occasionally go for a swim/run. I actually participated in the Sportinglife 10K run last month. It was my third 10K run and I finished with a personal best time of 45mins!

 

After working out, I like to do some stretching/cool down and use a foam roller to restore my body. Thanks to Gaiam, I got to try out two of their products: the Classic Yoga Mat and the Muscle Therapy Foam Roller. I was very happy with these well made products, and really enjoy using them.

They're both perfect to use at home. The classic 3mm Yoga Mat is reversible (with 2 great colours) and provides a stable non-slip surface. It's super lightweight and provides great cushioning. The mat is manufactured free of the top six most harmful phthalates, meaning a healthier choice for both you and the planet.


The Restore by Gaiam 18" Muscle Therapy Foam Roller makes my body feels so good after every time I use it. If you're not familiar, no worries - it comes with a 15-minute instructional DVD, helping you to get the most from your foam roller.


The Foam Roller may appear to be like a simple object. However, when used correctly, it can treat your muscles to a deep massage. The Foam Roller can gently releases built-up tension and loosens stiff muscles, while elongating and aligning the spine. It can help relieve stress and muscle tightness, increase circulation and self-massage trouble trigger points.

Self Massage Trigger Points
My Fav - Increase Circulation

For more info on these great Gaiam products, go check out their website here.

2 comments:

  1. Gaiam has some of the best fitness products! I have many items fromn Gaiam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love this. I'm training for my first marathon in October. :)

    ReplyDelete