Monday, November 2, 2015

Balmain X H&M Collection


Attention #HMBalmaination - I'm sure you're like me, is counting down to November 5th. Only 4 more days till the launch of the much anticipated collaboration from H&M. The whole collection is now available on H&M website!

The collection will include clothing and accessories for both women and men. You'll notice the collection is very Olivier Rousteing - street meets luxury! Plus also, many signature Balmain pieces remade in H&M pricing.






Check out the full collection and get a closer look here, along with prices too. I'm excited and below are some of the pieces I'm hoping to get my hands on come this Thursday.  Fingers crossed.




My wish list:






What do you guys think of this Balmain X H&M collaboration? Have any fav pieces? If you're shopping the collection, hope you'll get what you want!


No comments:

Post a Comment