Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Stuff I Wore - On the Run



I can't believe it's already the first day of Fall. I am not looking forward to the cooler weather. Sadly, this will be my last summer outfit post. This outfit was from a few days ago. I'm not actually 'on the run', it just feels like it whenever I put on these super bright New Balance : ) It's the New Balance Fresh Foam Zante. They're extremely light and comfy - I absolutely love them! 

I like a nice logo tshirt. This one from Adidas is a little different. The logo is actually wrapped around the side and not located dead centre. Interesting, eh?

To add a bit more colour to this outfit, there's my TOMS Traveller sunglasses, which I've been wearing quite often this summer.

Hope everyone had an awesome summer. Now, stay tuned for some fall looks coming soon...



Tshirt - Adidas
Shorts - Bluenotes 
Shoes - New Balance Fresh Foam Zante
Bag - Bench
Sunglasses - TOMS Traveller 






No comments:

Post a Comment