Monday, September 7, 2015

Stuff I Wore - Fading Away

My 3 years old niece, Arianna joined me for my outfit shoot.

Before we know it, summer will be 'fading away' soon. I love not wearing layers during the summer time. In this outfit, I wore a simple v-neck tshirt. The faded black & stripes made the simple top a little more interesting. I paired it with a pair of green shorts and white kicks.

During this outfit shoot, my adorable 3 years old niece joined me. Check out her adorable outfit - she's too cute!





Tshirt - American Eagle Outfitters
Shorts - Levis 
Shoes - Stan Smith Adidas
Watch - American Eagle Outfitters
Sunglasses - H&M 








2 comments:

  1. HOw adorable!! I love your shorts btw ...great colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the striped shirt, my son would also and the shorts look great also. What a precious young lady, love her dress, and hope that purse has lots of money for shopping .

    ReplyDelete