Monday, May 25, 2015

Stuff I Wore - Here Birdie, Birdie...



What a beautiful weekend we had in Toronto - I love it, more please! I went and checked out Doors Open Toronto, a very cool event where more than 155 buildings & institutions across the city invite the public inside for a look around. I visited The Aga Khan Museum - what a great looking building inside and out! While I was there, I couldn't resist and just had to take advantage of the beautiful exterior space and took some pics for this posting : )




I'm loving this top I picked up at Uniqlo when I was in Hong Kong. I love to play badminton, so whenever I see any related clothes to the sport, which is usually not very often, I would probably get it. If you look closely, you'll see that there're badminton birdies all over the shirt - how fun?! I paired it with a pair of comfy joggers and red sneakers. Now, bring on the beautiful weather!


Polo shirt - Uniqlo
Joggers- Express Men
Shoes - H&M
Sunglasses - Ray-ban
Watch - Casio




No comments:

Post a Comment