Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Hi-Tec Fall/Winter Footwear 2014

Trooper Mid 200 I WP

Like it or not, Winter is just around the corner. Looks like it had already started in Toronto. This means snow & cold temperatures. If you're looking for boots this season, may I suggest to go check out Hi-Tec's Fall/Winter 2014 collection. Its footwear are aimed at the traveller, commuter and hiker who demands performance and embraces style.

One of the boots from Hi-Tec's Fall/Winter collection is the Trooper Mid 200 I WP. I recently got the opportunity to try them out. Not only a great looking pair of boots, they're light and very comfy! Check out all the great features below!

Trooper Mid 200 I WP - featuring the Vibram rubber outsole.

Trooper Mid 200 I WP - featuring the i-shield protection.

Features of the Trooper Mid 200 i WP:
- Available in 2 colours: brown and charcoal
- Canvas and leather-look upper
- i-shield repels water and oil and prevents stains
- Dri-Tec waterproof, breathable membrane
- 200g Thinsulate insulation traps heat for cold weather comfort
- OrthoLite sock liner delivers superior cushioning and has anti-odour and anti-microbial properties
- Moulded EVA midsole for cushioning
- Vibram rubber outsole provides outstanding grip, comfort and durability

Now, what more can you ask for? Form and function all in one great looking boot! And that's what Hi-Tec footwear is known for! For the rest of Hi-Tec's Fall/Winter collection, available for both men & women - go over to their website here. They're now available on line or in select retailers (Sears, Marks).

I'm definitely looking forward to wearing my Trooper Mid 200 I WP boot this season. Now, bring on the snow and freezing temperatures! My feet are ready for you : )


No comments:

Post a Comment