Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Hi-Tec Footwear Spring/Summer Collection

Hi-Tec, is a company that produces performance footwear inspired by the real outdoor experience. They have styles for the whole family and also recently just celebrated their 40th anniversary - congrats!!


If you're an active person, who loves the outdoor/travel and being adventurous then you should definitely check out what Hi-Tec have to offer. They're not only great looking footwear but also very practical and well made. Each pair offers many features and technology!

Hi-Tec Bazile Mid

In this post I'm featuring the Hi-Tec Bazile Mid style. I had the opportunity to test out, and I just love them! Being a mid-top style, you may think it'll be a little heavy, however it's surprisingly pretty lightweight. I also really like the feature of the ortholite sockliner, the cushioning feeling on my feet feels so good! I'm wearing them almost everyday - very comfy! Captioned below each pic are some features and benefits. A side-note, Hi-Tec also makes great winter boots, check out my posting on them here.

Premium leather upper.

Vibram outsole for durability and traction.

Moisture management lining and Ortholite sockliner for all day comfort.

How I wear my Hi-Tec.

Below are some of the other offering from Hi-Tec Spring/Summer Collection. Which one's your fav? For more info and styles, click here. They can also all be purchase on their website.








With the LONG winter we had in Toronto, I'm sure everyone just can't wait to do stuff out door this spring/summer. Well, whatever you do, have a great time and make sure to include Hi-Tec! : )

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your great job. This is the information I have been looking for..

    ReplyDelete