Monday, February 3, 2014

My Hi-Tec Winter Boots


Hope everyone is staying warm this winter. BTW, what's going on with our winter so far - so many days of freezing cold temperatures, all the white stuff we're getting and that ice storm?! I'm not liking.

However, looking on the bright side of things - I am happy that I get to put all my boots into good use this season. Back in December I received a pair of Hi-Tec boots: the Sierra Duck 200 WP style to be exact. Not only were they some great looking pair of boots, which was really the main reason I first inquired about them. They are turning out to be perfect for the winter we're having!

Side note: I first saw them on Hayden Christensen at the media launch event I attended for his collection with RW&Co. Posting here. I really liked how it looked, and then did some research. So glad I did - that's how I found out about Hi-Tec!



FYI: Features & benefits: • Waterproof, premium leather upper • Ortholite sockliner for all day comfort • 200g Thinsulate insulation • Vibram outsole for durability & traction

If you're looking for a great pair of boots, go check out Hi-Tec!  I'm really enjoying my pair. It's comfy, keeping my feet warm/dry and me looking great this winter : )





Outfit: Pants from Hayden Christensen for RW&Co. collection, cardigan from RW&Co., stripe T from H&M, boots from Hi-Tec!

No comments:

Post a Comment