Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Isabel Marant pour H&M - November 14!


If you're like me, a fan of retailer collaborations - I'm sure you have it already marked down on your calendar. The wait is almost over, the launch of the Isabel Marant pour H&M is just two days away! The collection will be available in selected stores on Novemeber 14, 2013.

Isabel Marant is a Parisian designer who has created a widely influential and successful take on Paris chic. Mixing urban attitude, boho elegance and rock 'n' roll spirit, she delivers a genuine French allure.
The collection features clothing and accessories for not only women, but teens and for the very first time, a collection for men! (Nice!)


 

Marant has assembled an eclectic wardrobe of must-have urban staples with trademark Parisian flair. Concrete-jungle tones of black, charcoal and gray brightened by touches of white and red mingle in the colour palette.




As mentioned before, very excited about Marant's doing her first men's collection! It includes precisely tailored outerwear and chunky knits, leather biker pants matched with tie-dye t-shirts and western-style jeans and shirts.

I attended the media preview of the collection last week.  Seeing the collection up close was a treat. I really like the colour palette: mainly black and white with a touch of red. The quality and details in the pieces was very nice. There were some very similar looking pieces/style throughout the women, men & teens collection.  It's a matter of sizing - I won't be surprise if the ladies will shop the men or teen's collection.

Is it just me, but I find the price point a little high compared to past H&M collaborations?! Anyways, I won't think it will be a problem. The collection will sell like hot cakes. Are you guys ready? Check out the whole collection here. Below are some of my favourite pieces. Hope I 'll be able to score some of them : ) Good luck and happy shopping!





No comments:

Post a Comment