Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Hayden Christensen for RW&Co. Collection is now available!

The wait is over, Canadian's own Hyden Christensen collection with RW&Co. arrives in most stores November 7! For more info as to which stores will carry it, please go check out their website here.

Me with Mr. Christensen!!

Media launch event at the Eaton Centre location.

Inspired by the Canadian winters, each of the 20 pieces in the collection blends comfort, style and versatility to fit your lifestyle. I really like this collection: nice pieces, well made, great quality, and attention to details.

Coats, jackets, blazers, cardigans and even scarves.

I attended the media launch event for this exclusive limited edition collection last week, and included some photos here. I took some detail pics of some of my favourite pieces from the collection to share with you. And yes, I had a chance to meet Hyden! He was very nice and of course looking great wearing pieces from his collection! I also loved his boots, which I later found out are from Hi-Tec. ( I want them! : )

One of a fav piece - the carrot fit twill pants. Love the colour
and the detailing in the cuffs.

My other fav piece - Reversible vintage sweater! What a neat idea!

Will you be shopping the collection? Make sure to stop by a RW&Co. near you or shop online before your favourite piece is sold out. What's on your must have list?

Love his outfit and those boots!
Proud designer : )

No comments:

Post a Comment