Thursday, September 12, 2013

I'm a Dreamer Apparel - A Clothing Company with a Message



I first stumbled upon I'm a Dreamer Apparel through twitter by noticing (being a graphic designer) their cool looking logo. Then I looked them up, and was glad that I did -  a great local company creating some great looking apparel! (Kinda like me! Check out my creations, Hello! Stuff here : ) Not only great looking, but I love the message behind it. Note: Images are from their website and items are from their summer collection.





I'm a Dreamer Apparel is a line of clothing with a focus on graphic and typographic aesthetics. A hybrid of high fashion and street wear, their aim is to inspire individuals to pursue their dreams. I love the design (playing with types and graphics) and thoughts on their graphic Ts. With lines/Quotes like 'I'm a Dreamer', 'Dream Bigger' and 'The Struggle is part of the story', are all very inspirational. I like how it sends a positive message to not only the person who's wearing it but also for everyone who sees it. It reminds us all to pursue what we love to do!


I'm loving my 'Do what you love, love what you do' tank - thank you! I'm now a fan, and can't wait to see what's available for Fall/Winter 2013. Check out some pics/looks on how I wore my I'm a Dreamer tank top.


Pants from Bluenotes and H&M snekers.


Shorts from Hollister Co. and Jeremy Scott for Adidas .

You can shop and pick up some I'm a Dreamer Apparel on their website. Make sure to follow them on twitter and Facebook to get updates on the great stuff they're doing.



No comments:

Post a Comment