Monday, September 16, 2013

Hayden Christensen & RW&CO Launches Menswear Line



What exciting news I heard this morning. Canadian actor Hayden Christensen (Star Wars & Jumper star) has partnered with RW&Co. on a 20-piece line arriving in store and on line November 7th. The limited edition menswear collection includes coats, jackets, shirts, pants, knitwear and accessories that range in price from $59 to $249.

"I'm excited to partner with a brand I feel such an authentic connection to and one that shares my detail-oriented design sensibility. I'm looking forward to wearing my designs." - Hayden Christensen


The collection was inspired by his time at his farm he owns in Uxbridge, Ontario. He was hands-on creating the collection and was involved in every phase of product development. His touches includes a shirt with moldable wire collar and cuffs, a camouflage-lined jacket and a reversible graphic print sweatshirt. All very interesting ideas, which I'm very excited for - especially the reversible graphic print sweatshirt.

I can't wait to see the collection! So great to see celebrity-led collections just for the male consumers : ) Nice collaboration RW&Co.!

Check out the video below as Christensen talks more about his collection with RW&Co. Check back as I will definitely keep you posted.



No comments:

Post a Comment