Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Preview Event - 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target

A LIVE look book.
Breakfast!

I attended the preview event for the 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target collection the other day. It took place at the Corus Entertainment Inc. in Toronto.

 

I've be talking about this collection on my blog (past postings here), so needless to say, I was pretty excited to attend this event. It was a sneak peek of the collection. There were racks of both women's and men's apparel there for us to check out. A great display of the accessories. It was actually nice to get to hold, touch and feel the items. There were six models showing off different looks/outfits. The pieces will definitely ensure you to stay effortlessly stylish for whatever time! It's sophisticated looking yet functional. Plus the designer, Phillip Lim was there too!

My fav look!
Spotted designer, Phillip Lim! See him?



It's less than a month away! This limited collection will be available September 15th - exciting! Check out some of the pics I snapped and this very interesting behind the scenes ad campaign below.


No comments:

Post a Comment