Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Herschel Supply Co. Fall 2013 Cotton Canvas Collection


I usually take a bag or a backpack with me when ever I go out. A brand I am really admiring/looking at for the past few years is Vancouver based Herschel Supply Co. For Fall 2013, they bring us the Cotton Canvas collection. Their products are crafted with a fine regard for detail and built to stand the test of time. In the latest collection, there's the introduction of suede details and colour blocking.

Designed for those who appreciated the finer things (that's me), the twelve piece collection is constructed from high quality, enzyme washed heavyweight cotton canvas and finished with full grain leather details, suede trim, brass zippers and brass pin clips.

Check out the offering below. I really like the colour blocked style, and the colours; black, washed  navy, rust and army. They're available now in selected stores and on herschelsupply.com.

 

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment