Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Stuff I Wore - Checkered


Having a little fun with my outfit with a checkered theme: shirt, sunglasses and sneakers. It wasn't really planned, just noticed when reviewing the pics, lol. Shirt is from J.Crew. I chose to wear it unbutton for a more casual look. Shorts are from Urban Outfitters.

Is it just me? But I just love the graffiti artwork in the background - great colours and goes well with my outfit! : )

 

Sneakers are from Vans (from Urban Outfitters). I really like the colour and style. When you think of Vans, they're usually slip on, however this style have laces. Sunglasses are from Dickies (picked up from Zellers).

 

Accessories: white band from makepovertyhistory.ca, middle bracelet from Mandatory, and beads one is from H&M. Watch from Casio G-Shock.


Graphic T-shirt, Superdry (picked up at The Bay).

What do you think of this outfit? Like the colours? Please 'Hype this look' on LOOKBOOK.nu.
Thank you!

Photos taken by Yeewan Chiu

No comments:

Post a Comment