Friday, May 17, 2013

Stuff I Wore - Layers


I do often like to add on layers when putting my outfit together. Not only to add a little warmth but also an opportunity to add some colours and a 'layer' of interest into the whole look.

For this look, I want to point out my top from Jack & Jones. It's actually a two in one top: the navy pocket T and the strip T underneath. It was sold as one but stitched together on the shoulders. However the stitch can be easily pulled to separate into TWO tees! I love the idea, this give me more ways to wear it. Plus, I got two Ts for the price of one : )



The grey long sleeve top under both of the Ts is from the Gap. The orange-red cords, my pop of colour for this outfit, are from Levis. Boots from 21Men (Part of Forever 21). Belt is also from the Gap. Watch is G-Shock from Casio. Blue bracelet from American Eagle Outfitters.


You guys like? Please 'Hype this look' on LOOKBOOK.nu Thank you!!

Photos by Yeewan Chiu

No comments:

Post a Comment