Thursday, May 9, 2013

My Interview with 7 Days Theory

Just wanted to share an exciting new. I was asked to participant in an interview series for 7 Days Theory, a blog based in Venice, California. They're a digital publication & shop for the young, modern and passionate gentlemen and lady. Their mission is to help people find their passion while expanding their ability to express that passion in their own life.


They approached me after seeing all my social media postings. They liked the way that I was expressing myself through my blog and what I was doing with my Hello! Stuff. They enjoyed how personal it feels and liked how I was letting people in on my life as a designer. How nice of them to notice : )

The series of interview is call "7 Days Theory People". The people interviewed represents the 7 Days Theory in the flesh. They do what they love and love what they do. One of their goals is to help inspire people young and old to spend their lives doing something that they are passionate about.

 


I was flattered and couldn't pass on this great opportunity. Check out my interview and let me know what you think. Enjoy! While you're there, make sure to check out the other interviews - very interesting and inspiring people. Thank you 7 Days Theory!

No comments:

Post a Comment