Friday, March 15, 2013

Umbra - Facepaper Contest Winner: Me!

I'm a big fan of umbra stuff. They're cool, modern, original, and affordable product for the home. I'm pretty sure you like me own something from umbra. Maybe a frame or two?

Well, umbra had a Facepaper Contest back in January where we can submit photos for a chance to be in an umbra frame sold worldwide. If that's not enough, the chosen ones also get a $50 umbra gift code to shop online. How cool, right? And guess who won? ME!!! lol

This was my kind of contest. People who knows me know that I LOVE taking pics and sharing them on instagram : ) Check out all of them here and please follow me.

I'm so happy! Umbra chose not just one but TWO of my photos!! That's right, look out for my winning photos in frames this fall! I'm super excited!

I was told that they sorted through hundreds of photos and picked a total of 10 winning shots. Check them out below - all very nice images! Congrats to all the winners!

My winning photo taken at the Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institue.

My second winning photo taken at this year's Interior Design Show.

Can't believe it, my photo will be 
in an umbra frame like these!

Here are the other winning photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment