Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Expedia Latest Ad Campaign

Tag- Stop Wishing, Start Searching.

Now that the holidays are over with, comes the cold and grey months. All together now, "Boo for Winter". I'm not sure about you, but it's days like these that I want to plan a trip and go somewhere hot and sunny.

After seeing the latest campaign from Expedia created by Ogilvy agency, I might just go check out what they have to offer.

I just love their latest campaign, all done by using those 3 letter airport luggage tags that are usually overlooked in a wonderful way. Makes me think, does all of these tags really exist? Apparently they do.

They're so simple, smart, fun and beautifully art directed. Which one's your favourite? Time for me to book my vacation : )

Tag - Wave Goodbye to Bad Weather.

Tag - Two Things our Flight and Hotel deals won't cost you.

Tag - Find your Ideal City Break

Tag - Find Whatever Floats your Boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment