Monday, December 17, 2012

Roots Spring/Summer 2013

I attended Roots Spring/Summer 2013 collection preview last week held at the flagship store on Bloor st. It was a great evening, with drinks and some nibblies.


The preview included leathers, apparel and accessories. It was a lovely set up and lots of nice, colourful pieces to look forward to what will be coming to stores early next year.

There were so many great bright colours in leather goods, especially in the Tutti Frutti Collection. 

Tutti Frutti Collection




Check out this great 2 in 1 handbag. You can unzip/detach the front pouch/handbag and use it on its own. You can also mix and match with other colour handbags. What a great idea!


I think my favourite pieces were the men's leather accessories and footwear. No surprise, I especially love the sneakers; great colour laces/soles. Love the high tops too! I want them all! 


LOVE these!
I don't own any Roots footwear. However, I think that may change come early next year. Looking forward to trying them out when they arrive in stores.

Check out more pics I took below from the preview event. See anything you like? Thanks again Roots for the invite!






  

No comments:

Post a Comment