Tuesday, December 11, 2012

H&M Men's Spring 2013

I like the green suit and the yellow/black sole on the shoe,
very nice!

When I saw what H&M have in-store for Spring 2013 - I really hope we can skip winter and bring on spring. I am very looking forward to the collection and can't wait to get many of the pieces.

The suit continues to be the main item. There's also graphic prints on suit jackets, pants, shirts and t-shirts. The baseball and biker jacket is back. Lots of accessories include printed scarves, espadrilles, ethnic-inspired shoes, sneakers and baseball caps.

Check out some of the spring looks - they look so good! I see lot's of green - love it! Which piece do you like?



love this green stripe jacket



cool prints on the pants







like the printed tshirt









No comments:

Post a Comment