Tuesday, July 17, 2012

See me on stage at the T&T Waterfront Night Market


Very exciting news to share! I will be performing at this year's T&T Waterfront Night Market happening July 20-22. Click here for more info. It's a great event for the whole family, lot's of things to do/see, and of course lot's of yummy food!!

I will be singing at the President's Choice Centre stage on Saturday July 21 from 4 - 4:30pm. Please come by if you can. Come cheer me on and be my fans in the audience : ) I will greatly appreciate all your support.

Click here for the list of all the performers and their bio. Everyone's be asking me what songs I will be singing? Well, you will just have to come see me to find out : )

For those who knows me knows how much I love to sing and perform. I'm the king of karaoke!! : ) I am very excited to get to perform on stage at this event - very happy for this opportunity! Come on by and see a 'superstar' in the making! It's a free show now, but who knows - might have to pay for my future shows/appearances. lol. I hope to see you there!!






No comments:

Post a Comment