Saturday, July 14, 2012

Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe" Viral-Videos

I'm sure you all heard and probably know the words to Carly Rae Jepsen' hit song "Call me Maybe". I've got to admit - I like this song : )

Her song had sparked many viral-videos, from president Obama to the most recent one, Cookie Monster from Sesame Street called Share it Maybe.

I hope her other songs will be just as popular and that she won't be those 'one hit wonder' artist. However, with Justin Bieber's people behind her, I think she will do just fine.

Check out the original video here, and some of my favourite videos the song has launched. Which one's your favourite? Please share and let me know in comment below.

Enjoy! I apologize if the songs get stuck in your head after viewing : )

                                           Original Video - a surprising and funny ending : )

                                           Sesame Street - 'Share it Maybe'

                                          The Harvard Baseball Team

                                          Barack Obama Singing Call Me Maybe

 I think this was the one that started it all - featuring Justin Beiber, Selena Gomez, Ashley Tisdale and Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment