Saturday, March 3, 2012

Gap + Threadless T-shirts

So great to see Gap and Threadless working together to bring very cool t-shirt designs to a much bigger audience. Threadless for those who don't know - is an online community that makes t-shirts designed by people like you.

I am a big graphic t-shirt fan = I love Threadless! I think I own more than 15 Threadless Ts!

You can actually design the next batch of t-shirts that will be sold in Gap stores worldwide. Go check out the challenge here. Good luck!

Here are some t-shirts available for both men and ladies. Also, check out some pics I took of the merchandise display in store. Very nicely displayed. I liked how each t-shirt design has a story. Take some time and read them, it makes the t-shirt so much more interesting.






A design from Montreal, Quebec, Canada - cool eh?!

Since I'm talking about very cool graphic t-shirt design, I guess I should do a small plug on my Hello! stuff : ) Check out some of my designs. Gap/Threadless material?? I think so : )




 


If you like my Hello! stuff t-shirts, tote bags, or ties - you can purchase them here on etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment