Saturday, January 28, 2012

CB2 arrives in Toronto!

To be honest I had no idea what CB2 was all about ( I can't believe it), until recently. After learning more about CB2, I'm very excited about it and looking forward to checking out the store very soon.

CB2 - aka Crate and Barrel's little sister, just opened their first Canadian store in Toronto at Queen and Bathurst - 651Queen St. West. FYI - Coming to Vancouver very soon.

I've always like cool/interesting looking furnitures and décor not to mention an interest in interior design. CB2 will definitely be a great place to check out to get some inspirations.

It carries affordable modern stuff for apartment, loft and home. Mmm, kinda like the very popular Ikea?

You can pick up the latest The Grid newspaper (which I love and pick up every Thursday-it's FREE) where a CB2 catalogue is inserted inside.

Check out some of their cool offering. I love it! Budget-friendly has never looked so good.




No comments:

Post a Comment