Thursday, November 17, 2011

Versace For H&M - Men's Collection

Versace for H&M will be available this Saturday, November 19th.  FYI- only 2 locations in Toronto, The Eaton Centre and Yorkdale. This latest designer collaboration is getting lots of attention - well, it's Versace!

The collection is inspired by classic Versace prints and detailing. Each pieces will feature one of Versace's signature touches, including gold studs, extravagant pattern, optical prints, and Versace's classical Greek pattern.

You can check out the whole collection here .

Eventhough I do find some of the men's collection a little too 'out there' for my style/taste, for example the pink suit?! However, I'm still excited about the collection : ) Who doesn't want to own a piece of Versace in their closet?

Here are some of the items that will be on my list ..... I'm more into the accessories and t-shirts department.

Wish me luck (it's going to be crazy). Come check back, and I will let you know what items I was able to get.

This will be the first item I will grab. I like the optical print.







No comments:

Post a Comment