Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My thoughts on Scre4m

I am a fan of the Scream movies - so, no question I had to go see the forth installment. After almost 11 years since the very first one, this forth one was pretty good. I really enjoyed it and the story line was surprisingly not bad ( you figured, what else can they come up with after the 3rd one? but they did) It was very entertaining, fun, and this time around, a lot more stabbings and blood!

All the original cast are back, Neve Campbell, David Arquette and Courteney Cox along with creator, writer Kevin Williamson. Btw, even though it had been more than 11 years, they all still looks the same, maybe even younger, if that's even possible - lol. There are also a whole bunch of young ones added to the line up; Emma Roberts, Rory Culkin, Hayden Panettiere, just to name a few.

Overall, Scream 4 was a good movie. Some jumpy and funny moments. I like how it  kept you guessing as to who is the ghostface all the way to the end of the movie, and will the original cast member survive or become a victim? Well, you will just have to go watch and find out. I also wonder, will there be a 5th one???



No comments:

Post a Comment