Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Thoughts on Justin Beiber: Never Say Never

I guess I caught the 'Beiber Fever'.  After all the hype around Justin's movie and the pretty good reviews it received, Rotten Tomatoes gave it 65%, I decided to check it out myself. Plus I got to support, he's Canadian ! : )

Justin, who's only 16 years old, was raised in a small town of Stratford, Ontario.  And in a very short period of time, he has become one of the biggest young pop star = pretty incredible! The movie talks about how that all happened, from being discovered on U-tube, to having a sold out show at the Madison Square Garden Stadium in NYC.

Boy, he is one talented kid! It seems like everything he does, he's not just 'good', but great at it, without really having any professional training?! For examples, picking up and playing many different instruments, and playing basketball. I actually thinks Justin might have a long lasting career as a singer/performer.

The movie was very entertaining. It was very interesting to see all the behind the scene stuff. Justin is definitely one talented kid and hard working too! As for the movie being in 3D? I didn't think it was necessary- just a money grab. Another thing, I didn't even get those special Beiber purple 3D glasses?? lol


No comments:

Post a Comment