Monday, February 28, 2011

I will be blogging in CHINESE!

Just wanted to let you guys know that starting in March, I will be blogging in Chinese!! One of the reader who happen to visited my blog liked the kind of stuff I was writing about. She, who works for a chinese newspaper, contacted me and asked if I was interested to do some postings for this Chinese site. This site is all about today's trends, fashion news, shopping tips and deals.

I decided to give it a try. I figured it will be a good experience and good exposure for myself. Not only that, I will get to practice my chinese. As a Canadian born Chinese, I can fluently speak cantonese, however as for writing and reading, not 'too' fluent. But thanks to translation sites, and my friend's help, I will make it work : ) It will definitely be a challenge, but oh well, we'll see how it goes.

I am excited, and really looking forward to this new venture. Please go check out the site called CCUE.CA-SHOPPING NEWS daily (bookmark it). Even if you don't understand chinese - lol.

Make sure to click and read my postings - look for postings by David Chiu's STUFF. Thank you guys for your support! 謝謝! (thank you in chinese : )


Make sure to click this button, beside David Chiu's Stuff.
You will be able to share the post with your friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment