Saturday, February 12, 2011

Banana Republic Spring 2011: Journey In Style

I'm not really a regular shopper or a big fan of Banana Republic. However this might change. Their new spring 2011 ad/marketing campaign titled " Journey In Style" really caught my attention. I really like the whole look and feel of the campaign: very beautiful looking, love the colours, clothes, models, relaxed mood and photography. I don't know, I just found this campaign makes Banana Republic more young, modern and full of style. Don't you think so?

A first for the brand, to engage customers and to bring the print campaign to life, they created a film trailer which will debute in select movie theatres and online. ( no worries, I have it here for you : )

I did a little more digging to find out more about this campaign. It was shot against the stunning backdrop of the Vasquez Rocks, one of Southern California's most famous geologic wonders. Some of the models are Angela Lindvall and Jamie Dornan. Lori Goldsten styled the campaign and the photographer was Peggy Sirota. Developed with AR NEW YORK, their ad agency.

Great job all around. I guess I might just have to pop in the store and check out their Spring line. 
What do you guys think of this 'Journey In Style' marketing campaign?










No comments:

Post a Comment